So... I guess I have to:
- Wrestle the final manuscript from Joanne - and go to nothing-but-typos mode on edits from that time on
- Produce not one but TWO print masters
- Deal with CreateSpace (or Lightning Source - still undecided on that one, but suspect CreateSpace is still a little better for our particular requirements)
- Talk to Griffin Press again, since they did such a wonderful job printing the Australian edition of the last one
- Produce a Kindle version
- Produce an ePub for Kobo and the Apple store (I'll go through Lulu again for Apple - that was unbelievably smooth for the first one)
- Figure out what I'm doing wrong with my formatting for Smashwords, so I can get both books out through there. Not being American makes it just about impossible to deal with B&N pubit directly, and Smashwords are just about the only way for us to get into the Sony store too.
I'd say "sucks to be me"... but it doesn't, not really. It's actually kind of nice helping bootstrap a book, I just need to find an extra five hours a day to do it. That'll officially make my days 36 hours long.